Juvenile Detention Officer Basic
- Introduction to Juvenile Detention
- Juvenile Rights
- Legal Liabilities
- Dynamics of Youth with Mental Illness
- Code of Ethics, Disciplinary & Revocation Proceedings
- HIV AIDS & Communicable Diseases
- Suicide Prevention & Identification
- Abuse, Neglect & Exploitation
- Behavior Management
- Behavior Observation & Recording
- Medical & Health Services
- Risk Management, Safety and Security
- MAYSI - 2
Who Should Attend:
- Community Corrections
Training Hours: 26.75
Jun 12 (08:00 am) - 15, 2007 (01:00 pm)
Texas Room, George J. Beto Criminal Justice Building
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2296
Hotel Information: *
1610 Bobby K. Marks Drive
Huntsville, TX 77341
Phone: 1-866-SHSU INN
Overflow Hotel Information:
We recently changed the curriculum to include only the mandatory topics + MAYSI-2 training from TJPC! Check out the agenda for more information!
If you're interested in becoming an RTO, contact me at the number below.
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.