Mid-Management Leadership Program
- Setting the Stage: Your Role in Your Organization
- Communicating with Power: The Key To Your Success
- Hiring, Promoting, and Retaining the Best
- Diversity and Ethics: Different Values...Similar Goals
- The Visionary Leader
Who Should Attend:
- Community Corrections
- Mid-Level Managers from Texas Juvenile and Adult Probation Departments, Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Correctional Institutions Division and Parole Division, Texas Juvenile Probation Commission, Texas Youth Commission, and jail staff from Texas Sheriff's Offices.
Training Hours: 32
Jul 12 (05:00 pm) - 17, 2009 (12:00 pm)
Sam Houston State University
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center
Huntsville, Texas 77340
Overflow Hotel Information:
In an effort to assist agencies in succession management and to prepare personnel in supervisory and mid-management positions for greater responsibility, the Correctional Management Institute of Texas is offering a week-long Mid-Management Leadership Program for criminal justice professionals at the George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center in Huntsville, Texas.
To participate in this program, the participant must be nominated by their agency Director or Sheriff. Only 32 individuals can be selected for this program.
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.