New Chiefs Development Training
- Organizational Communication: Building Leaders From Within
- CJAD & TJPC
- External Organizational Issues: Taking Charge and How to Manage in the Public Sector - Power Map
- Internal Organizational Issues: Working with Organizational Culture and Leading Vs. Managing
- Ethics and Legal Liabilities
- Personnel Issues
- The Leadership Toolbox
Apr 06 (04:00 pm) - 11, 2008 (12:00 pm)
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center
Overflow Hotel Information:
This training is by invitation only. If you are a new chief and are interested in attending please contact Amanda Bilnoski at 936-294-1227 or by email at email@example.com
All expenses are covered for this training with the exception of your travel plans here and back.
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.