EVENT FULL Becoming a More Transformative Leader
- What Employees Need from Leaders
- Transformational Leadership
- The Five Exemplary Behaviors of a Transformational Leader
- Application of the Five Exemplary Behaviors: In addition, participants will receive free and private personal leadership assessments.
- Free and private coaching sessions on the Five Behaviors.
Who Should Attend:
- This training is designed for managers (mid and senior level) in corrections and community justice (probation/parole/law enforcement- Adult or Juvenile) who have direct reports
Training Hours: 6.5
Feb 16, 2018 (08:00 am) - (05:00 pm)
Location Information:Gillespie County
104 Industrial Loop
Fredricksburg, TX. 78624
For more information, contact:
Elizabeth Klawinsky, Project Coordinator
Correctional Management Institute of Texas
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Building
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2296
Fax: (936) 294-1671
Phone: (936) 294-1639
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.