12th Annual Conference on Managing Juveniles with Sexual Behavior Problems
- Pre-Conference - Dr. Jacqueline Page
- Keynote: What's new with female youth with sexually abusive behavior, Susan Robinson, Ph.D.,
- Current State of Research in Assessment and Treatment - George S. Leibowitz, Ph.D., LICSW
- Juvenile Sex Offenders: Risk Assessment and Expert Witness Testimony, Darrel Turner, Ph.D.
- Partnering with Polygraph
- Role of the LSOTP
- Why Reunify
- Human Trafficking
- Psychological Disorders
- Bringing Them Home and more
Who Should Attend:
- Community Corrections
- Probation Officers Law Enforcement Parole Officers Counselors Educators Treatment Providers Sex Offender Case Managers Social Workers Polygraph Examiners District Attorneys Psychologists Psychiatrists Out of State Attendees Welcomed
Jun 26 (01:00 pm) - 29, 2016 (12:00 pm)
Location Information:Embassy Suites San Marcos
1001 E McCarty Ln.
San Marcos, TX 78666
$89 plus tax single $139 plus tax double
The final agenda will be posted as soon as I receive the descriptions for all the breakout sessions. Please check back soon!
$230 Full Conference (1/2 Day Sunday - 1/2 Day Wednesday - 21 hours)
$215 Conference Only (Monday - 1/2 Day Wednesday - 17.25 hours)
$70 Pre-Conference (1/2 Day Sunday - 3.75 hours)
For more information, contact:
Amanda Wood, Division Director
Correctional Management Institute of Texas
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Building
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2296
Fax: (936) 294-1671
Phone: (936) 294-1227
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.