New Chiefs Development Program
- Organizational Communication
- CJAD Budgets and other administrative topics
- TJJD budgets and other administrative topics
- External Organizational Issues:Taking Charge and How to Manage in the Public Sector-Power Map
- Internal Organizational Issues:Working with Organizational Culture and Leading vs Managing
- Ethics and Legal Liabilities
- Personnel Issues
- The Leadership Toolbox
Who Should Attend:
- Community Corrections
- New Adult and Juvenile Probation Chiefs
Training Hours: 38
Jun 09 (03:00 pm) - 14, 2013 (12:30 pm)
May 24, 2013
Location Information:George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center Sam Houston State University 816 17th Street Huntsville, Texas 77340
Hotel Information: *
University Hotel-SHSU 1610 Bobby K. Marks Drive Huntsville, Texas 77341 *Lodging reservations will be made by CMIT for confirmed participants.
This training is for new Adult and Juvenile Probation Chiefs. If you are interested in attending, please contact Craig Corder at (936)294-3916 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please click on the Nomination Form link at the TOP of the page for the Application Form. All participant lodging and program meal expenses are covered by CMIT. Participants are responsible for their travel expenses to and from the program.
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.