Motivational Interviewing Implementation Training Forum
- Attendees will receive material and training to assist with conducting a basic overview of MI
- Attendees will learn how to supervise and provide quality control in MI for their agency as well as be able to assist with the implementation of MI in their department
- Attendees will be introduced to and become familiar with two measures of MI fidelity so that they can provide feedback and assure competence of coworkers in MI
Who Should Attend:
- Community Corrections
- This is an advanced training for those with a high degree of MI competence. Acceptance is not guaranteed. In order to be considered for the Forum, applicants must complete an application form, submit a taped work sample, and complete other screening processes.
Training Hours: 23
Jun 06 (08:00 am) - 08, 2011 (05:00 pm)
Apr 08, 2011
Hotel Information: *
1610 Bobby K. Marks Drive
Huntsville, Texas 77341
www.shsuhotel.org click on "check rates adn availability", then select "click here for special rates" and enter group code: 0606 mitnt
A limited number of self-pay rooms are available at the University Hotel. Cut off Date for reservations is May 23, 2011.
The Correctional Management Institute of Texas in collaboration with the Texas Motivational Interviewing Cooperative (TMIC) is pleased to offer a 3-day Motivational Interviewing Implementation Training Forum at the George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center in Huntsville, Texas on June 6-8, 2011. This program is limited to 40-participants.
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.