National Jail Leadership Command Academy Class #8
- Best Practices
- Hiring and Keeping the Best
- The Critical Key to Effective Leadership
- Big-Picture Thinking
- Organizational Communication
- Applied Ethical Leadership
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Finance and Budget
- Essential Leadership Skills/Tools
- Dealing with Organizational and Environmental Change
Who Should Attend:
- Mid-level managers at correctional facilities.
- For more information log on to www.nationaljailacademy.org.
Training Hours: 40
Nov 06 (03:00 pm) - 11, 2011 (03:00 pm)
Oct 25, 2011
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center
Hotel Information: *
NJLCA Goal: Succession preparation, developing leadership skills for successful transitioning into senior leadership.
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.