New Chiefs Development Program
- Organizational Communication
- CJAD budgets and other administrative topics
- TJPC budgets and other administrative topics
- External Organizational Issues: Taking Charge and How to Manage in the Public Sector-Power Map
- Internal Organizational Issues: Working with Organizational Culture and Leading vs Managing
- Ethics and Legal Liabilities
- Personnel Issues
- The Leadership Toolbox
Who Should Attend:
- Community Corrections
- New Juvenile and Adult Probation Chiefs
Training Hours: 38
Aug 14 (04:00 pm) - 19, 2011 (03:00 pm)
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center
Sam Houston State University
816 17th Street
Huntsville, Texas 77340
Hotel Information: *
1610 Bobby K. Marks Drive
Huntsville, Texas 77341
* Lodging reservations will be made by CMIT for confirmed participants.
This training is for new Adult and Juvenile Probation Chiefs. If you are interested in attending, please contact Fred Rangel at (936) 294-3916 or by email at email@example.com
All participant Lodging and meal expenses are covered by CMIT. Participants are responsible for their travel expenses to and from the program.
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.