- DEVELOP A PLAN OF ACTION: What Should Be Done?
- COURTHOUSE CRISIS: Before, During, and After
- WHO’S NEXT? Will YOU Be the Next News Story?
- DETERMINE WHAT ROLES PEOPLE PLAY: Officers, Judges, Staff
- KEEP CONTROL: Inmates, Family, Witnesses, and Jurors
- COMMUNICATIONS: What is Best?
- FIRST RESPONDERS: What Do They Do?
- HOSTAGE, FIRE, EVACUATIONS, STORMS, PROTESTORS, ETC.
- LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION: Here Comes the Media
Who Should Attend:
- Community Corrections
- Support Staff
- Law Enforcement
Training Hours: 16
May 27 (08:00 am) - 28, 2008 (05:00 pm)
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center
Sam Houston State University
Hotel Information: *
Corner of Bobby K. Marks and Bearkat Boulevard
Phone: 1-866-SHSU INN
Overflow Hotel Information:
Tim Quintana is committed to integrity through efficient and ethical instruction on law enforcement-related issues. He is recognized as a high-performance trainer who responds to the needs of criminal justice professionals. Using an innovative approach, Tim will enhance the skills of officers dedicated to public service.
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.