VIRTUAL 2021 Association of Paroling Authorities International (APAI) Annual Training Conference
Who Should Attend:
- Community Corrections
- Parole and Releasing Authority Chairs, Members, and Staff
- Key Staff Professionals in Institutional Parole Agencies
- Parole Analysts and Hearing Examiners
- Probation and Hearing Officers
- Community Corrections Leadership
- Federal, State, and Local Judges
- Criminal Justice Professionals with Job Focus in Parole and Release
Jun 14 (08:00 am) - 16, 2021 (12:00 pm)
Jun 01, 2021
APAI Virtual Fee Policy:
1-5 Attendees - $295 each
6-10 Attendees - $200 each
11+ Attendees - $100 each
1-5 Attendees - $315 each
6-10 Attendees - $220 each
11+ Attendees - $120 each
Location Information:VIRTUAL ONLY
Hotel Information: *
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS FOR VIRTUAL ACCESS ONLY!
Registration fee includes digital access to conference materials, as well as access to live stream of educational sessions and the Tuesday Awards Luncheon and Business Meeting.
Please check our website, www.apaintl.org frequently for updates.
For more information, contact:
Ashley Koonce, Project Coordinator
Correctional Management Institute of Texas
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Building
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2296
Fax: (936) 294-1671
Phone: (936) 294-1706
Full refunds will be given to those who cancel ten (10) working days prior to the training. A $75.00 administrative fee will be assessed for cancellations after the deadline. The Association of Paroling Authorities International reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.