Experienced Probation Officer Training: Real Colors & Correctional Coaching Training
Who Should Attend:
- Community Corrections
- Support Staff
- Law Enforcement
- Court Personnel
Training Hours: 16
Jun 11 (01:00 pm) - 13, 2008 (12:00 pm)
George J. Beto CJ Center (Texas Room)
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2296
Hotel Information: *
1610 Bobby K. Marks Dr.
Huntsville, TX 77340
Phone: 936-291-2151 or 1-866-SHSU-INN
Overflow Hotel Information:
Gary Knight of Training Solutions of Texas
1. Discover your personal strengths.
2. Learn to recognize the strengths of others.
3. Learn how to build instant rapport with people.
4. Learn the most effective methods of speaking to different people.
5. Learn to hear what people are really saying.
6. Discover the different ways people process information.
7. Learn to appreciate and value the viewpoints of others.
8. Learn how to apply Real Colors principles in all areas of your life.
Jeanna Gomez of Gomez Counseling and Consulting Services, P.A.
In corrections, the safety and security of offenders, staff, and the community are at stake, so it becomes increasingly important to keep knowledgeable people who understand the populations they are tasked to secure.
The goal of this training is to:
1. Assist administrators, upcoming managers, and co-workers in coaching staff.
2. To overcome barriers, reach organizational goals, and improve performance.
3. Increase recruitment & retention of staff.
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.