National Jail Leadership Command Academy - Class #48
- Essential Leadership:Tools for Creating a Legacy of Leadership
- Self Awareness and Understanding Yourself - MBTI
- Refining Challenges and Presentation Preparation
- Managing with Data:Understanding Statistical Uses and Abuses
- Agency Culture: Implications for Jail Leaders
- Dealing with Criticism and Crucial Conversations: Critical Accountability
- Agency Mission, Vision, and Values
- Managing the Generations at Work
- Strategic Planning and the Jail Budget
- Collaboration for Jail Leaders
- Employee Retention/Recruitment and Developing the Next Generation of Jail Leaders
- Power and Influence
- Leading and Managing Change
Who Should Attend:
- Mid-level Managers at correctional facilities
Training Hours: 40
Nov 05 - 10, 2023
Location Information:George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center Huntsville, TX
Hotel Information: *
University Hotel 1640 Bobby K. Marks Drive Huntsville, TX 77340
To apply for the NJLCA, please click here for an application form. These classes only have 36 spots and fill up fast so apply early!
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.