15th Annual VIRTUAL Conference on Managing Juveniles with Sexual Behavior Problems
- Dr. Kevin Powell - Strength Based Interventions
- Dr. Lee Underwood - Mentally Ill Juvenile Sex Offenders: An Integrated Treatment Approach
- Dr. James Worling - Changing Perspectives: Focusing on Strengths and Protective Factors With Adolescents Who Have Sexually Offended
- Rick Miller - Creating and Activating Hope - so all can Thrive
- DPS Updates and Rosie Martinez - Minor Sex Trafficking
Who Should Attend:
- Community Corrections
- Support Staff
- Therapist, Social Workers
- Juvenile Probation Officers
- Law Enforcement
- Polygraph Examiners
- Treatment Providers
- Sex Offender Case Managers
Training Hours: up to 16
Jun 14 (08:30 am) - 16, 2021 (12:00 pm)
Jun 10, 2021
Hotel Information: *
We are offering up to 16 training hours.
APPROVED by CSOT and TJJD.
For more information, contact:
Amanda Wood, Division Director
Correctional Management Institute of Texas
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Building
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2296
Fax: (936) 294-1671
Phone: (936) 294-1227
If paid, full refunds will be given to those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training. A refund of 70% of the fees paid will be authorized when a written request for cancellation and refund of conference or program fees is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program. If unpaid, those who cancel in writing more than ten (10) working days prior to the training will have all fees waived. When a written request for cancellation is submitted less than ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled start of the program, the participant will be responsible for 30% of the conference rate at the time they registered. The Correctional Management Institute of Texas reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to cancel in writing prior to the training or for those who fail to attend. Substitutions are permitted at anytime.
* Unless otherwise noted, hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.